Building Maintenance Services
Please designate one person in your office to report building maintenance issues to the property management office. The following services are provided at NO additional cost to you:
- Temperature comfort checks
- Resetting of thermostats during normal building hours
- Replacement of base building standard light bulbs
- Adjustment of window blinds
- Nightly cleaning of leased premises
- Evening removal of cardboard and boxes
Additional Building Maintenance Services
The following maintenance services may be performed at an additional cost. In order to keep operating expenses among the buildings tenants at a minimum, these services are billable to individual tenants. Please contact the property management office for current pricing and additional information.
- Replacement of damaged ceiling tile
- Replacement of non-standard light bulbs or ballasts
- Key duplication services: See Key Request Form in Appendix A.
- Install door closer
- Install electrical (wall) outlet
- Install a light fixture in a ceiling
- Install a lock set (including two (2) keys): See Lock/Key Request Form in Appendix A.
- Install or change an existing door sign graphic
- Install lock cylinders: See Lock/Key Request Form in Appendix A.
- Other engineering services
- Remove bulky or heavy trash such as packing boxes or crates
- Overtime Air: See Tenant Function Form/Overtime HVAC Request in Appendix A.
- Housekeeping requests during normal building hours
- Building-wide recycling program
All charges for services are due within thirty (30) days of invoicing.